An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Miami and the Keys, packed with insider tips and ideas,
color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pullout map, all designed to help you see the very best of Miami and the Keys.
Spend some time on the colorful South Beach, see world-class art at the Lowe Art Museum, seek out iconic Art Deco architecture, or get back to nature in the Everglades. From top 10 museums to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Miami and the Keys with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Miami and the Keys:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Miami and the Keys attractions, covering South Beach, Key West, the Art Deco District, and more
- Free laminated pullout map of Miami and the Keys, plus five full-color area maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Miami and the Keys's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices for where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers South Beach and Key Biscayne, the Keys, Downtown, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, and more.
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Florida.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.