DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast
This beguiling walled town on the Adriatic coast has everything from chic nightspots and elegant restaurants to pristine beaches, and is the gateway to the dazzling Dalmatian Coast. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, restaurants, beaches and shops.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Dubrovnik's Old City Walls, Stradun, Rector's Palace, Lokrum,Vis, Korcula Town, Trogir, Diocletian's Palace, Hvar and Pelješac Peninsula
- Dubrovnik's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, sailing trips, hidden gems off the beaten track and free festivals
- A laminated pull-out map of Dubrovnik and its environs, plus four full-color neighborhood maps
- Street-smart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Croatia's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Croatia.