An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Munich, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Munich.
Explore the Deutsches Museum, the world's oldest and largest museum of science and technology, admire the Baroque splendour of the Frauenkirche, appreciate the vast Englischer Garten, party at Oktoberfest, or wander through Marienplatz, the city's famous square. From Top 10 beer gardens to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Munich with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Munich:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Munich, covering Pinakotheken, Olympiapark, Oktoberfest, Neuschwanstein, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Munich, plus eight full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Munich's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips include our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Southern Old Town; Northern Old Town; Museum Quarter; Schwabing and the University Quarter; Along the Isar; South West Munich; North West Munich; Beyond Munich
Travelling around more of Germany? Try our detailed DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Germany.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.