Striking, evocative and wild - Iceland's magnificent fjords, smoldering volcanoes, thunderous waterfalls and simmering geysers never fail to capture the imagination with their raw beauty and rugged splendor. Your DK Eyewitness Top Ten travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the 'Land of Fire and Ice' with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Iceland into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat and festivals.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Iceland's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Þingvellir National Park, the Blue Lagoon, Geysir Hot Springs Area, Gullfoss, Lake Mývatn Area, Vatnajökull National Park, Snæfellsjökull National Park, Látrabjarg Bird Cliffs, Jökulsárlón and the Landmannalaugar Area
- Iceland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
- A free laminated pull-out map of Iceland, plus over seven color area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.