"Featured in October 2022 edition of National Geographic Traveller's City Break Kit List."
Keen to explore a different side of London? Like a Local is the book for you.
This isn't your ordinary travel guide. You won't find the London Eye or Buckingham Palace in these pages, because that's not where Londoners hang out. Instead, you'll meet the locals at hidden record shops, cozy pubs and indie galleries - and that's where this book takes you. Turn the pages to discover:
- The small businesses and community strongholds that add character to this vibrant city, recommended by true locals.
- 6 themed walking tours dedicated to specific experiences such as street art and brewing history.
- A beautiful gift book for anyone seeking to explore London.
- Helpful 'what3word' addresses, so you can pinpoint all the listed sights.
- A thoughtfully updated second edition, including new sights to discover.
Compiled by three proud Londoners and revised and updated for 2023, this stylish travel guide is packed with London's best experiences and secret spots, handily categorized to suit your mood and needs.
Whether you're a restless Londoner on the hunt for a new hangout, or a visitor keen to discover a side you won't find in traditional guidebooks, London Like A Local will give you all the inspiration you need.
About Like A Local:
These giftable and collectible guides from DK Eyewitness are compiled exclusively by locals. Whether they're born-and-bred or moved to study and never looked back, our experts shine a light on what it means to be a local: pride for their city, community spirit and local expertise. Like a Local will inspire readers to celebrate the secret as well as the iconic - just like the locals who call the city home.
Looking for another guide to London? Explore further with our DK Eyewitness or Top 10 guides to London.