An unbeatable guide to Prague, updated annually by experts and packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Prague.
Explore Prague's beautifully preserved city centre: admire the imperial splendour of Prague Castle, cross the Charles Bridge at dawn, see picture-perfect Golden Lane or unwind at a traditional pub. From Top 10 shops and markets to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Prague with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Prague:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Prague, covering Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Prague, plus six full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Prague's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease- Covers Old Town, Malá Strana, Prague Castle and Hradcany, Josefov, New Town, and Greater Prague
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Prague? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.