Cultural, cosmopolitan, and cool -- Copenhagen's cobbled streets offer-up stunning royal residences, magnificent churches, world-class restaurants, cozy cafés and trendy bars. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Copenhagen with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Copenhagen into helpful lists of ten -- from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat and shops.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Copenhagen's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Copenhagen Harbour, Tivoli Gardens, Rosenborg Slot and Kongens Have, the Latin Quarter, Kongens Nytorv and Nyhavn, Amalienborg and Frederiksstaden, the National Gallery of Denmark, Christiania, Slotsholmen and Nationalmuseet
- Copenhagen's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including children's activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
- A free laminated pull-out map of Copenhagen, plus five color neighborhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Denmark