DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Dordogne, Bordeaux & the Southwest Coast will lead you straight to the best attractions this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
Taste the best vineyards, discover prehistoric cave paintings, and indulge in the flavors of Aquitaine's local produce and classic dishes. Explore the major sites, beaches, and resorts with town-by-town listings and practical information on getting around by train, boat, and bike.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Dordogne, Bordeaux & the Southwest Coast.
- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the cities and town.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Dordogne, Bordeaux & the Southwest Coast truly shows you this region as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to France, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France, which offers the most complete coverage of the country, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.