Discover Southwest USA - a region of otherworldly landscapes and outdoor adventures.
Whether you want to unleash your inner cowboy on the ranches, take in the truly spectacular sight of the Grand Canyon, or test your luck in Las Vegas, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Southwest USA and National Parks have to offer.
Distinguished by red sandstone mesas, cactus-studded deserts, and towering rock arches, the Southwest USA's dramatic landscapes evoke frontier legends. As rich in history and culture as natural beauty, the region's cities offer endless opportunities to experience the state's multicultural heritage.
Our recently updated guide brings Southwest USA and National Parks to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
- our pick of Jerusalem, Southwest USA's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Southwest USA, from the Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona and Phoenix and Southern Arizona to Southern Utah and Albuquerque and Southern New Mexico
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness USA.