DK Eyewitness Vietnam
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Vietnam
A pocket of paradise, Vietnam has a wealth of sights and experiences waiting to be discovered.
Whether you want to sample steaming bowls of pho at street food stalls in Hanoi, marvel at colonial architecture in Ho Chi Minh City or take a cruise in picture-perfect Halong Bay, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Vietnam has to offer.
From picturesque mountain landscapes in Sapa to long stretches of pristine, palm-fringed sands on the east coast, Vietnam is strikingly beautiful. And with the country's rich history, delicious cuisine and welcoming cities, there is plenty for visitors to enjoy.
Our newly updated guide brings Vietnam to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Vietnam's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Vietnam, from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, the Mekong Delta to Northern Vietnam
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.