Embark on an epic journey and discover Europe's most incredible outdoor adventures!
From kayaking past tumbling waterfalls in Croatia to hiking through mountainous Montenegro, there's nothing quite like being in the great outdoors. Whether you're looking for adrenaline-fuelled thrills or a deeper connection to the natural world, this inspirational travel guidebook has it all.
The beautifully designed gift book showcases Europe's most incredible outdoor experiences! Inside, you'll find:
- 150 different outdoor adventures, from stargazing to wild swimming.
- 50 main entries, each focusing on a specific activity. It also features three to four smaller follow-on entries that showcase other great places in Europe where you can do the same activity.
- Stunning photography throughout.
- Top tips on the best time to go, what to pack and suggestions for things to spot along the way.
- Laid-back, relaxing activities and epic adventures, making it perfect both for those who already love getting outside and want more inspiration and for those planning their first foray into the outdoors.
Covering everything from birdwatching and forest bathing to scuba diving and wild swimming, Outdoor Europe is packed with adventures for your next wild escape! Combining evocative descriptions with beautiful design and spectacular photography, this inspiring European travel guide brings to life over 150 activities.
Explore the remote peaks of Italy's ruggedly beautiful Dolomite on a challenging Via Ferrata route. Spot endangered bison in Poland. Walk among the wondrous wildflowers and orchids in Crete, Greece. Throughout the travel book, the places you'll discover are shown in spectacular detail thanks to information on each landscape's unique history, culture, seasons, flora and fauna.
Take a journey you'll never forget
This travel book is ideal for armchair travelers who want to experience daring adventures from the comfort of home and learn more about Europe's great outdoors. Adventure is everywhere. It's up to you to find it.