With vibrant city streets, sun-kissed beaches, ancient cities and island paradises on offer, it's hard to not fall in love with this region. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Naples and the Amalfi Coast with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best piazzas and fountains, beaches, romantic spots, restaurants and shops.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Naples and the Amalfi Coast's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of the Palazzo Reale, Castel Nuovo, Duomo, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Capodimonte, Certosa e Museo di San Martino, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and Paestum
- Naples and the Amalfi Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, savoring Neapolitan cuisine and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, hidden gems off the beaten track and things to do for free
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Italy's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Naples and the Amalfi Coast or our DK Eyewitness Italy.