An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Naples and the Amalfi Coast, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map-all designed to help you see the very best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast.
Uncover historical treasures at the Museo Archeologico Nazionale, devour a Neapolitan pizza hot from the oven, wander around the ancient towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum, or explore the rugged coastlines of Amalfi, Ravello, and Positano. From top 10 piazzas and fountains to the top 10 Neapolitan dishes, discover the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Naples and the Amalfi Coast:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Naples and the Amalfi Coast's best attractions, covering Palazzo Reale, Castel Nuovo, Certosa di San Martino, Capri, Paestum and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, plus five detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Naples and the Amalfi Coast's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Spaccanapoli to Capodimonte, Toledo to Chiaia, Vesuvius and around, Sorrento and the Islands, Posillipo, Pozzuoli and the North
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Naples and the Amalfi Coast.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.