"This gorgeous book is packed with 50 different makeup looks and the products and step-by-step instructions to create them. The best part? Each look can be mastered in just 10 minutes!"
The right makeup can underline a woman's personality, highlight her individual strengths, and complete a look. Thanks to star and fashion makeup artist Boris Entrup, international catwalk looks are now no longer a seemingly intangible secret: his step-by-step descriptions are easy to follow and allow every woman to recreate them in everyday life. In addition to 50 of Boris' legendary, versatile looks, the book also provides a variety of very practical tips and tricks on how to make the best out of your natural assets.
Why is it special?
* All of the 50 looks can be created in only 10 minutes to suit your everyday life perfectly.
* Looks for every occasion and different styles - from nude to glamor.
* Vivid step-by-step sequences and before and after shots for every look make it even easier to recreate them at home.
* Detailed information on basic techniques, products, and equipment provide a perfect basis and starting point.
* Many extra beauty tips and tricks as well as SOS-tips given by the star makeup artist ensure you always look the best you possibly can.
* Beauty comes in many shapes: all of the pictures have been taken with natural girls and young women and have not been retouched.
* QR-codes provide access to further video material in which Boris Entrup explains and demonstrates the techniques.
Information on the right equipment, from brush to eyelash curler, and the right products like powder, blush, and mascara.
Foundation, contours, blush, eyes, lips.
From nude to neon, from smoky eyes to red lips ... holiday looks, party looks, office looks and disco looks - including the newest international catwalk styles.
For sports and traveling, office and job interview, to conceal small blemishes.
For 30, 40, 50 and 60 year olds.
Boris' personal tips
How to make sure mascara and eyeliner stay where they belong and how to accurately apply lip liner.
Does this look work with a darker/lighter lipstick or a different eye shadow?
How much lighter or darker does the lip liner have to be?
What are the pros and cons of creamy eye shadow, a powdery one or one coming as a stick?
When do I use a brush, another tool, or my fingers to apply a product?