Stun family and friends with mind-boggling facts about the human body!
Packed with amazing facts and visual representations, this extraordinary book answers questions about the human body. Find out just what makes our bodies so incredible with enough blood and guts, intestines, and eyeballs to satisfy the most curious kids.
Filled with astounding facts and popping photography, this science book for kids 9 years and older makes the science of the human body exciting and fun. Inside you'll find:
- 1,000 jaw-dropping, mind-blowing facts.
- Stunning images that help explain facts about the body in a way that kids can understand.
- Fast fact science boxes illustrated with engaging info graphics to cover essential info on how the body works.
- Additional photo stories on each spread, revealing something a bit more quirky and fun.
- Amazing pictures magnified many times show you parts of the body as you've never seen them before.
- Simple, easy-to-understand secondary artwork that makes the main images on each spread the stars of the show.
- Fun, accessible text written to excite and entertain the target age group and adults too!
Did you know your DNA could stretch to the sun and back not once but 16 times, or that you shed and regrow a whole new layer of skin every 39 days? It Can't Be True! Human Body! is full of bite-size, fascinating bits of information about the incredible abilities of human bodies. Children will be captivated by this book on human body facts, and its science "question and answer" format. Discover the surprising answers to questions like how big is your stomach, or how big are your lungs?
Packed with vibrant computer-generated images, this science book for children explains an impressive number of human body facts with breathtaking visual comparisons that reveal just how amazing your body is. Topics covered include what the body is made of, circulation and respiratory systems, skeletal and muscle systems, and so much more!
More incredible facts to discover
DK's It Can't Be True! series covers fascinating topics in an easy-to-read, question and answer format to keep children interested and engaged. These books are wonderful gifts for kids who love science, and will satisfy their most pressing questions.