The masters of home baking, Australian Women's Weekly, bring you delightful bakes for every occasion!
Enjoy classic bakes for any occasion alongside exciting and original variations - a host of sweet and savoury recipes, from delicious snacks and satisfying desserts, to wholesome lunches and comforting dinners. Add a creative twist to take your banana bread to the next level, shake things up with four easy ways to transform a classic quiche, and enjoy a real treat with six ways to elevate the humble chocolate chip cookie.
This home baking book is perfect for anyone looking for all-new tried-and-tested, fuss-free recipes! It includes:
- More than 100 recipes and exciting variations, all photographed, covering both sweet and savoury bakes for snacks, meals, desserts, and treats
- No baking recipe is repeated from one book to another
- Ingredients are recognisable and readily available in all markets
- Each book covers a range of cuisines, types of dishes and dietary needs, creating balanced everyday meals
- A mixture of classic recipes and innovative ideas
Whether you're looking to make a delicious snack, satisfying dessert, wholesome lunch or comforting dinner, Australian Women's Weekly Baking serves up fabulous baking ideas for tasty treats and meals! Each recipe is written with simple step-by-step instructions and is accompanied by a useful baking tip and a full-colour photograph, so you can cook with complete confidence.
Australian Women's Weekly is a series of creative, accessible and reliable recipe books that taps into Australia's healthy and vibrant food culture. It's centred on simplicity, great produce, and multicultural living. Look out for Australian Women's Weekly One Pot and discover more than 90 hearty, delicious, and quick everyday meals you can create in just one pot.