Whether you're seeking diverse architecture and cultural relics, cutting-edge galleries or beautiful beaches, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Malaysia and Singapore have to offer.
Captivating cities, idyllic islands, ancient rainforest and sumptuous cuisine make Malaysia a country worth savouring. Across the border, visitors will find Singapore's urban landscape studded with unspoilt green spaces, trendy bars and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Our newly updated guide brings Malaysia and Singapore to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Malaysia and Singapore's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
Want the best of Singapore in your pocket? Try our Top 10 Singapore for top 10 lists to all things Singapore.