A tropical city-state, Singapore combines its rich traditional heritage with striking modernity - magnificent temples and colonial-era buildings stand alongside gleaming skyscrapers and chic rooftop bars. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Singapore with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Singapore into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the museums, architectural sights, places of worship, hawker centers, bars and lounges, and shopping malls.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Singapore's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Sultan Mosque, National Museum of Singapore, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Sri Veeramakaliammam Temple, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay, Singapore River, Raffles Hotel, Sentosa and Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and River Safari
- Singapore's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including spas, parks and gardens, children's attractions, hidden gems off the beaten track and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Singapore and its environs, plus five full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the region's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Malaysia