Home to the lush Singapore Botanic Gardens, ornate historic architecture and towering skyscrapers, Singapore embraces the new and the old, all with sustainability at its heart.
Make the most of your trip to this tropical city-state with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Singapore has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. Our updated 2022 travel guide brings Singapore to life. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Singapore is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Singapore you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips andadvice for staying safe
- Top 10 lists of Singapore's must-sees, including National Museum of Singapore, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Marina Bay and Sentosa
- Singapore's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best national parks and gardens, arts venues, architectural sights, museums and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Singapore, plus five full-colour area maps
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.