The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to Prague, updated annually by experts and packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Prague.
Explore Prague's beautifully preserved city centre: admire the imperial splendour of Prague Castle, cross the Charles Bridge at dawn, see picture-perfect Golden Lane or unwind at a traditional pub. From Top 10 shops and markets to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Prague with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Prague:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Prague, covering Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Prague, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Prague's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Old Town, Malá Strana, Prague Castle and Hradcany, Josefov, New Town, and Greater Prague
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Prague? Try our DK Eyewitness Prague.