DK Eyewitness Prague Pocket Map and Guide
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Prague Pocket Map and Guide
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in Prague, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling through colourful Golden Lane to crossing the Charles Bridge at dawn - discover the essential sights of Prague with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Prague Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Prague in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Loreto, the National Theatre and St Vitus's Cathedral
- Colour photographs of Prague's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Prague Castle and Hradcany, Little Quarter and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.