Scenic glens, dramatic mountains, postcard-pretty villages and bustling cities brimming with a rich cultural heritage, Scotland is as diverse as it is breathtaking.
Make the most of your trip to Scotland with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Scotland has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Scotland's must-sees, including Edinburgh Castle, Isle of Skye, Loch Ness and the Cairngorms.
- Scotland's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best lochs, walking routes, whisky distilleries, festivals and events and much more.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of the Scotland, plus nine full-colour area maps.
Looking for more on Scottish culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Scotland.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.