The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to Valencia, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Valencia.
Discover Spain's third city - enjoy the bustle and colour of the Mercado Central, marvel at the architectural splendour of the Catedral, explore the extraordinary Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, wander through the picturesque alleys of Barrio del Carmen, tuck into delicious paella, join in the festivities of Las Fallas, or simply relax on the beach.
From Top 10 tapas bars to the Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Valencia with this easy-to-use travel guide, perfect for a short break.
Inside Top 10 Valencia:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries so you can see all the best sights, whether you're staying for a day, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Valencia, including Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Barrio del Carmen, La Catedral, La Lonja, Mercado Central, Jardines del Turia, Museo de Bellas Artes, L'Albufera, Xàtiva and more
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out map of Valencia, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Valencia's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going
out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport,
visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters cover Barrio del Carmen, the Centro Histórico, the Old Town and around, the Waterfront, and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.