Idyllic, exotic and unspoiled - with its palm-fringed beaches, stunning sunsets, sleepy fishing villages, mouthwatering cuisine and historic Baroque churches, Goa truly is a tropical paradise. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Goa with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Goa into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best beaches, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Goa's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Candolim, Vagator and Anjuna, Calangute and Baga, Ashvem, Panaji, Old Goa, Ponda, Molem, Margao and Palolem and Agonda
- Goa's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Goa, plus four colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Goa's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness India.