Nowadays, society loves to capture their lives in colorful shots and movies they can place on YouTube, Facebook, or their own websites. Rugged and lightweight, GoPro cameras empower their users by providing powerful technology to tell stories that strike the right balance of words and pictures. These high-tech cameras enable users to capture powerful images--whether it's the miraculous beauty of a shark swimming by a coral reef or a motor cross biker flying. However, users can't just thrust this camera underwater or mount the camera to a bike and hope for the best. They need to understand the basics about how to correctly operate, mount, and care for this camera in all types of environments. They need to learn the camera's capabilities before they start spending serious cash on accessories and actually using it. The full-color illustrated Idiot's Guides: GoPro Cameras covers:
- The fundamental basics of the GoPro and understanding your personal expertise.
- Familiarizing yourself with your camera and understanding lighting in differing environments (land, air, sea).
- The pros and cons of getting it wet.
- Mounting the camera to an object or mounting it to your person for shoots.
- Accessorizing with specialty mounts, differing housing, electronic additions, and items like fog filters.
- Knowing how to frame and photograph great shots and capture action.
- 40 step-by-step projects utilizing your GoPro camera to capture your favorite active sports (such as biking, basketball, archery, etc.), in addition to engaging home life (such as pet antics, nature, childplay, etc.)