DK Eyewitness travel guides: award-winning guidebooks
Discover Ireland with this essential travel guide to this great island, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you've even packed your case - step back in time at Newgrange and other ancient sites across the country, explore the legendary Giant's Causeway, or sample Dublin's best pubs and restaurants. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Ireland covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Ireland: world-class museums, breathtaking scenery, ancient castles, and the indefinable craic - what will yours be?
- See Ireland from a different angle - 38 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the island
- A year-long calendar of events in Ireland gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, Powerscourt Estate and Bantry House
- Covers Southeast Dublin; Southwest Dublin; North of the Liffey; Beyond Dublin's City Centre; Southeast Ireland; Cork and Kerry; the Lower Shannon; the West of Ireland; Northwest Ireland; the Midlands and Northern Ireland.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dublin guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.