An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Paris, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pullout map--all designed to help you see the very best of Paris.
Take a Paris walking tour, see world-famous art at the Louvre, marvel at the Eiffel Tower, or explore beautiful Notre-Dame. From Top 10 parks and gardens to Top 10 things to do for free-- discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering Sacré-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Sainte-Chapelle, the Musée d'Orsay, and more
- Free laminated pullout map of Paris, plus eleven color neighborhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
Essential travel tips including our expert choices for where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ile de la Cité and Ile St-Louis, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais and the Bastille, Tuileries and Opéra, Champs-Elysées, Invalides and the Eiffel Tower, St-Germain, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg, Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter, Montmartre and Pigalle, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Paris? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.