An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Barcelona, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pullout map--all designed to help you see the very best of Barcelona.
Wander the stately Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, stroll down thriving thoroughfare La Rambla, admire some of the world's finest Modernista architecture at the Sagrada Familia, or sample world-renowned cuisine and enjoy a buzzing nightlife. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 most fascinating markets, discover the best of Barcelona with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Barcelona:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Barcelona attractions, covering Parc Güell, the Museu Picasso, La Pedrera, Palau de la Música Catalana, and more
- Free laminated pullout map of Barcelona, plus seven color neighborhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Barcelona's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices for where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Barri Gòtic and La Ribera, El Raval, Montjuïc, The Seafront, Eixample, Gràcia, Tibi, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Barcelona? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona.