An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Berlin, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pullout map--all designed to help you see the very best of Berlin.
Take a stroll along Unter den Linden, discover world-class treasures at Museumsinsel, have a picnic in the vast Tiergarten, visit the royal stomping grounds of the Charlottenburg Palace, or enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Kreuzberg. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 lounges and clubs-- discover the best of Berlin with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Berlin:
- Twelve easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Berlin attractions, covering Brandenburger Tor and Pariser Platz, the Reichstag, Museumsinsel, Kurfürstendamm, Kulturforum, and more
- Free laminated pullout map of Berlin, plus ten color neighborhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Berlin's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices for where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Unter den Linden, Scheunenviertel, Alexanderplatz, the Tiergarten and Federal District, Charlottenburg, Spandau, Kreuzberg and the Berlin Wall, Potsdam, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Berlin? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.