An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to San Francisco, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pullout map--all designed to help you see the very best of San Francisco.
ake a ferry trip to historic Alcatraz, bike across the Golden Gate Bridge, visit the seals at Fisherman's Wharf, or ride a clacking cable car to Chinatown. From Top 10 cafés and bars to Top 10 things to do for free--discover the best of San Francisco with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 San Francisco:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, a weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best San Francisco attractions, covering Golden Gate Park, de Young Museum, SFMOMA, the Wine Country, and more
- Free laminated pullout map of San Francisco, plus six color neighborhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore San Francisco's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices for where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the North Shoreline, Central Neighborhoods, Southern Neighborhoods, Oceanfront, the Bay Area, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to San Francisco? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide San Francisco and Northern California or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide California.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.