An unbeatable guide to Seattle, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Seattle.
Climb atop the iconic Space Needle, unwind at one of the bars along Seattle Waterfront, get a whiff of the delicious street food served at Pike Place Market, or hike through the snaking trails of the spectacular Discovery Park. From Top 10 outdoor activities to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Seattle with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Seattle:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Seattle, covering Seattle Center, Pioneer Square, International District, Broadway, Lake Washington Ship Canal, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Seattle, plus five full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Seattle's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, Capitol Hill, Fremont, Ballard and West Seattle
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Seattle? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Pacific Northwest.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.