Plenty of books exist about fixing houses that try to make readers believe that anyone with a little cash and some know how can "flip" (buy, rehab, and resell) houses. Idiot's Guides: Flipping Houses takes a much more practical, boots-on-the-ground, real world look at the process by presenting the risks and rewards of flipping real estate. This book will help readers determine if they have the necessary time and cash, and guide them through the process of successfully purchasing, rehabbing, and profiting from their investments. Coverage includes:
- In-depth discussion on devising the perfect flipping strategy, including a business plan and timeline, which enables a flipper to take a property from drab and shabby to modern and eye appealing.
- Tips on how to target neighborhoods, properties, and selling markets to find a perfect flip property.
- Includes easy-to-understand checklists so readers can ensure they've performed all their Flip Timeline Steps, including legal paperwork, staging the house, to inspection and closing.
- Discussion on finding financial funding and assembling your team of experts.
- Instruction on performing a quick makeover for a quick sale or a more in-depth update to really impress buyers.