Immortalized on canvas by the likes of Cézanne and Van Gogh, Provence and the Côte D'Azur is a region resplendent with Roman ruins, stunning beaches, glamorous towns and beautiful countryside. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Provence and the Côte D'Azur with absolute ease.
Our recently updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Provence and the Côte D'Azur into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, wine bars, vineyards and beaches.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Provence and the Côte D'Azur must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Palais des Papes, Gorges du Verdon, Roman Arles, Aix-en-Provence, Vieux Nice, St-Tropez, the Camargue, Vaison-la-Romaine, Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque and Casino Monte Carlo
- Provence and the Côte D'Azur's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including children's activities and things to do for free
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Provence's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Provence and the Côte D'Azur or DK Eyewitness France.