An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Cuba, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps and top 10 lists --all designed to help you see the very best of Cuba.
Admire the spectacular architecture of Havana's modern metropolis, step back in time and wander through the cobbled streets of La Habana Vieja, relax on stunning beaches at Jardines del Rey, be charmed by the sublime rural beauty of Valle de Viñales, or hike pine-clad mountains in Cordillera de Guaniguanico. From top 10 beach resorts to top 10 nature trails, discover the best of Cuba with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cuba:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Cuba, covering Havana, Cordillera de Guaniguanico, the Zapata Peninsula, Trinidad, and more
- Plus five detailed area maps in color, marked with the top highlights
and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Cuba's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Havana, Western Cuba, Central Cuba West, Central Cuba East, and the Far East.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Cuba? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba.