Refine your math skills and be well on your way to becoming a numbers whizz!
Learn about the intriguing and wonderful world of mathematics, how your brain works to interpret numbers and shapes, and how to improve your math skills in this informative math book.
This educational fact-filled guide to math will have you beaming with newfound knowledge. It includes:
· Fun things to do, from brainteasers to puzzles
· Clear, engaging text that demystifies math
· Tips and techniques to help you boost their brainpower
· Brand new biographies of pioneering mathematicians, such as Grace Hopper and Katherine Johnson
· Lively illustrations that bring the topic to life and make the subject matter engaging for kids
· Creative math exercises and activities put kids' skills to the test
This informative educational book allows young readers to understand the basic ideas behind math. It not only teaches new math skills, but also provides them with greater confidence in their own ability to handle numbers and mathematical problems. How To Be A Math Genius puts the ideas into context to help children understand why math is useful and even exciting!
Uncover the amazing sphere of algebra, puzzling primes, super sequences and special shapes. Challenge yourself with thrilling quizzes, solve dynamic puzzles and crack complex codes and inspirational geometrical illusions. Learn about the big names and even bigger brains who made mathematical history such as Pythagoras, Grace Hopper and Alan Turing.
The books in the Train Your Brain series make complex subjects fun, accessible and exciting, and are perfect for any child! Journey through science subjects at home and have fun with clever activities! Other books in the series include Train Your Brain: How to be a Genius.