Minimize symptoms of perimenopause and menopause!
Optimize your physical, emotional and hormonal health through targeted nutrition and recipes. This healthy cookbook empowers you to take control of your menopause so you can maximize the possibilities of this new phase of life.
Inside this menopause diet book, you'll find food and lifestyle guidance to support a successful transition through "the change." It also:
- Takes you through the entire menopausal journey - before, during and after
- Balances the clinical and emotional sides of negotiating menopause
- Gives expert insight into the key nutrients, vitamins and minerals at the heart of hormonal health
- Includes over 80 everyday foods and recipes that can be enjoyed solo, with a partner or by the whole family
- Suggests how to customize recipes to suit your situation: either to target a particular condition or symptom, or to cater to your dietary needs and choices
Deliciously Healthy: Menopause is a recipe and nutritional book of two halves. The first section introduces the "food as medicine" approach with a nutrient-rich meal and lifestyle plan to balance hormones, maintain bone and tissue strength, and boost mood. It demonstrates how stress, physical activity, sleep and social connection affect this period of change, and gives you strategies to find balance in all aspects of life.
The second part of this natural menopause book "puts the plan into practice" with over 80 flavor-packed recipes that embrace everything good for metabolic and hormonal health. You can customize each recipe to target a specific symptom and suit your preferences. With gluten-free recipes, vegetarian and vegan meal ideas, it's easy to include balanced nutrition into your life. You'll instantly feel the benefits!