Embark on an enchanting forest adventure! Along the way, you'll meet five cute and cuddly little monsters and their forest friends.
Packed with gorgeous illustrations, fantastic pop-ups and surprise flaps, this monster board book will keep little ones entertained time and time again!
Introduce your preschooler to a world of adorable monster characters to love and learn about! Inside the pages of this charming lift-the-flap children's book, you'll find:
- Five friendly monsters that pop up as you turn every page.
- 10 surprise flaps revealing amazing animals and plants, and fun facts about nature.
- Lively and easy-to-read text that's perfect for reading out loud, which has many early learning benefits.
- Highly interactive and fun snippets of information engage young readers, builds their knowledge and fosters their love of learning and books.
- Bright photographs of delightful toy monsters are blended with illustrated forest scenes that bring the imaginative world of monsters to life in a natural setting.
Say hello to Millie the monster. She is great at building things and can make the most magnificent dens in the forest. Meet Marvin the monster as he faces his fear of the dark, learns about the moon, and discovers amazing animals that come awake at night. Follow the splish splash sounds to meet Thunder the monster. He's loud and lively, and loves finding out how the rain helps the trees and flowers grow big and strong.
This colorful pop-up book follows five lovable monsters as they show off their skills. Emphasis on their personality traits makes each monster special - just like you and me! It's the perfect way to engage young readers and teach them about friendship and acceptance. The fact-filled, read-aloud text builds knowledge of nature and vocabulary skills. Kids will love turning the pages and learning about the natural world with their new monster friends.
More pop-up books to discover
I Love My Monster is part of a series of early learning pop-up books for preschoolers - each one about something children adore. There are more titles to explore! Discover the wonderful world of five amazing dinosaurs and find out what makes them so lovable in I Love My Dinosaur.