Located on the shores of the Mediterranean, Barcelona features iconic architecture, cutting-edge design, medieval squares, and a world-class food scene. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Barcelona with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Barcelona into helpful lists of ten from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, performing arts and music venues, places to eat, shops and, of course, Modernista buildings.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Barcelona's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Sagrada Família, La Rambla, Barcelona Cathedral, Museu d'Art Contemporani and Centre de Cultura Contemporània, Museu Nacional d'Arte de Catalunya, Parc Gu¨ell, La Pedrera, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Picasso and Palau de la Música Catalana
- Barcelona's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including Catalan folk festivals, hidden gems off the beaten track, fabulous markets and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Barcelona and its environs, plus seven full-color neighborhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
Looking for more on Barcelona's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona and Catalonia.