DK Eyewitness Top 10 Madrid
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Top 10 Madrid
A bustling yet intimate city, Madrid exudes a sense of culture and creativity in its world-class art galleries, atmospheric tapas bars, glorious gardens and historic plazas. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Madrid with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Madrid into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat and shops.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Madrid's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Palacio Real, Museo Nacional del Prado, Plaza Mayor, Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales, El Rastro, Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Parque del Retiro, Museo Arqueológico Nacional and El Escorial
- Madrid's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
- A free laminated pull-out map of Madrid featuring a metro map, plus seven color neighborhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Madrid or DK Eyewitness Spain.