An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Greek Islands, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map of all the major island groups - designed to help you see the very best of the Greek Islands.
Admire the golden mosaics at Ne´a Moni´, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a fine example of Macedonian Renaissance architecture on the island of Chios, take a stroll along the cobblestoned streets of Corfu's Old Town, step back in time at the enormous Palace of Knossos on Crete or enjoy the sunset from an idyllic Santori´ni beach. From Top 10 beaches and bays to Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of the Greek Islands with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Greek Islands:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in the Greek Islands, covering Corfu Old Town, Delos, the Temple of Aphaia and much more.
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Greek Islands, plus seven full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the Greek Islands' most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers The Ionians; the Cyclades; Crete; the Dodecanese; the Northeast Aegean Islands; the Spora´des and E´vvia; the Argo-Saronic Islands
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the Greek Islands? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide The Greek Islands.