An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Cornwall and Devon, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Cornwall and Devon.
Explore traditional seaside resorts such as Torquay and Ilfracombe, build sandcastles at Falmouth's popular Gyllyngvase beach, admire the turquoise waters and stunning beaches on the Isles of Scilly, visit Padstow, Cornwall's most famous foodie destination, marvel at the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, or enjoy a long walk on Dartmoor, with its wild and haunting scenery. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 train rides - discover the best of Cornwall and Devon with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cornwall and Devon:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Cornwall and Devon, covering Lanhydrock, Falmouth, Dartmoor, St Ives, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Cornwall and Devon, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Cornwall and Devon's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips include our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North and South Devon, North and South Cornwall, West Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
Planning on exploring more of England's coast? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide England's South Coast.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.