Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to Sweden brings you the best of this spectacular country in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks, tours, and itineraries
- our pick of Sweden's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- a region-by-region guide covering each corner of Sweden, from Stockholm to Svealand, Gothenburg to Götaland
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Sweden travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go.
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Stockholm or the pocket-sized Top 10 Stockholm for top 10 lists to all-things Stockholm.