An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Vancouver and Vancouver Island, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Vancouver and Vancouver Island.
Explore Vancouver Island's natural beauty, lose track of time in Stanley Park, hop aboard a ferry to Granville Island and its acclaimed public market, marvel at the excellent Canadian and international art collection at Vancouver Art Gallery, examine the inventive exhibits at Science World, or hit the slopes in Whistler for fantastic alpine skiing. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Vancouver and Vancouver Island with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vancouver and Vancouver Island, including Stanley Park, Granville Island, Canada Place, Science World, Vancouver Art Gallery, the Royal British Columbia Museum, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Vancouver and Vancouver Island, plus five colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Vancouver and Vancouver Island's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown Vancouver; Vancouver Waterfront, Gastown and Chinatown; South Granville and Yaletown; Greater Vancouver and Beyond
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Canada? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.