An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Dublin, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Dublin.
Admire the architectural grandeur of the Dublin Castle and St Patrick's Cathedral, grab a perfect pint at the iconic Guinness Storehouse, marvel at the archaeological and artistic treasures of the National Museum and National Gallery, or immerse yourself in Irish legends and myths at the historic sites. From Top 10 children's attractions to Top 10 pubs - discover the best of Dublin with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Dublin:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Dublin, covering Trinity College, Temple Bar district, Christ Church Cathedral, the Phoenix Park, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Dublin, plus eleven full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Dublin's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North of the Liffey; South of the Liffey; Greater Dublin; the Wicklow Mountains; Around Waterford;
The Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula; Around Cork; Tipperary; Limerick and Clare; Clonmacnoise and the Midlands; Around Galway; Connemara and Mayo; Yeats Country and the Northwest; Northern Ireland
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Dublin and around? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.