A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in London, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to stroll through royal parks and palaces, seek out the best pubs and restaurants, discover historic monuments or avant-garde art - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide London:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows London in detail, and includes an Underground map
- Color-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of London's most iconic buildings
- Color photographs of London's museums, architecture, shops, palaces, and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transportation, currency and health information
- Chapters covering Whitehall and Westminster; Mayfair and St James's; Soho and Trafalgar Square; Covent Garden and the Strand; Holborn and the Inns of Court; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; King's Cross, Camden and Islington; The City; Shoreditch and Spitalfields; Southwark and Bankside; South Bank; Chelsea and Battersea; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Kensington, Holland Park and Notting Hill; Regent's Park and Marylebone
Mini Map and Guide London is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten London.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.