An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Israel and Petra, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Israel and Petra.
Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, explore Temple Mount, step back in time at the Israel Museum, or float effortlessly in the salty waters of the Dead Sea. From Top 10 beaches to the
Top 10 museums - discover the best of Israel and Petra with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Israel and Petra:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Israel and Petra, covering the Tel Aviv-Jaffa beachfront, Haifa, Petra, the Western Wall, Bethlehem, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Israel and Petra, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Israel's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Jerusalem; Around Jerusalem; Tel Aviv-Jaffa; Galilee and the North; Dead Sea and the Negev; and Petra
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Jerusalem, Israel and Petra.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps,
tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.