An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to San Francisco, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of San Francisco.
Enjoy the idyllic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, soak up the atmosphere in vibrant Chinatown, explore the city on a cable car ride, or take a tour of the Wine Country. From Top 10 festivals and parades to Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of San Francisco with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 San Francisco:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in San Francisco, covering Alcatraz, Mission Dolores, SFMOMA, Fisherman's Wharf, de Young Museum, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of San Francisco, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore San Francisco's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa, and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the North Shoreline, Central Neighborhoods, Southern Neighborhoods, Oceanfront and the Bay Area
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to San Francisco? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide San Francisco and the Bay Area.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, ?tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.