The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to New York City, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of New York City.
Stroll along the shaded walkways of Central Park, enjoy the spectacular views from the Statue of Liberty, explore the fashionable Fifth Avenue, making stops at its famous department stores, marvel at dinosaur fossils at the American Museum of Natural History, or visit buzzing Times Square and Theater District. From Top 10 performing arts venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of New York City with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 New York City:
- Fifteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in New York City, covering the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ellis Island and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New York City, plus 13 full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore New York City's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Lower Manhattan; Civic Center and Seaport District NYC; Chinatown and Little Italy; Lower East Side and East Village; SoHo and TriBeCa; Greenwich Village; Union Square, Gramercy Park and Flatiron; Chelsea and Herald Square; Midtown; Upper East Side; Upper West Side; Morningside Heights and Harlem; and the Outer Boroughs
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.