Discover Southwest USA with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to the region before you've even packed your case - drive through the stunning landscapes, taking in the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains and the red sandstone mesas of Monument Valley; taste the high life in Las Vegas; visit Spanish Colonial Mission churches; and explore the ancient ruins of Ancestral Puebloan civilizations. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Southwest USA and National Parks covers the must-see sights and the hidden gems, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Southwest USA and National Parks: natural wonders, breathtaking landscapes, abandoned Native American cliff dwellings, old mining towns, the glamour of Las Vegas - what will yours be?
- See Southwest USA and National Parks from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the spectacular southwestern states of the USA
- A year-long calendar of events in Southwest USA and the National Parks gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the region with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and which are the best scenic roads.
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole region, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including San Xavier del Bac Mission in Arizona and Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico
- Covers Arizona; Las Vegas; Southern Utah; The Four Corners; New Mexico
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Southwest USA and National Park is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Las Vegas.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.