An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Madrid, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Madrid.
Stroll through the elegant Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square, visit the splendid royal monastery, basilica and palace complex of El Escorial, admire the finest collections of European art at the Prado Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum, or see the majestic Palacio Real. From Top 10 shops and markets to Top 10 tapas bars - discover the best of Madrid with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Madrid:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Madrid, covering El Rastro, Parque del Retiro, Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Madrid, plus seven full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Madrid's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Paseo del Prado, Salamanca and Recoletos, Downtown Madrid, Royal Madrid, Old Madrid, Chueca and Malasãna, Comunidad de Madrid
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Madrid? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Madrid or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.