An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Athens, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Athens.
Wander through the ruins of the ancient Agora, admire the cultural carvings at the Museum of Cycladic Art, marvel at the Roman Forum and Tower of the Winds, or take a stroll in the city's markets. From the Top 10 churches to the Top 10 restaurants - discover the best of Athens with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Athens:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Athens, covering the Acropolis, the National Archaeological -Museum, the Filopappos Hill, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Athens, plus eight full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Athens' most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Plaka, Makrigianni and Koukaki; Monastiraki, Psiri, Gazi and Thissio; Ominia and Exarcheia; Syntagma and Kolonaki; Piraeus; North to Delphi; the Peloponnese; and around the Attica Coast
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Greece? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Greece, Athens and the Mainland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.